Volastic hot-runner highlights
Front leading heater
- Allows heater change from the mold parting line.
Separate ring type thermocouple
- Easy to replace without heater disassembly.
- Tips and caps are variably replaceable.
- as an option, highly wear resistable tips are available
Bush and sprue nuts
- reduced shear loads on melt
- no stagnation zones - easy colour/material changes
- accurate flow channel balancing with multiple manifolds through special arrangement of the transition plugs
- flow channels in up to 4 levels in one block! = homogeneous material orientation - no "leading" of individual melt fronts
- manifolds for up to 48 drops in one block!